First day back to work after nearly 2 weeks on leave and sick leave. I have to say that this month is an unlucky month. Next month would be a better one. It also shows me that GF is really worried for me and looking her care for me is a bless.

So i went back to work on a sunday which i totally regretted. Fucking hell alot of customers and they queued to the door. And i had no crews at all. I only had 6, and this is like the minimum of the minimum. I worked like fck, and my leg was feeling so uncomfortable. Everybody asked me what happened. Kenny kept calling me "pai ka", just cos i kept calling him that. All the aunties cared for me. But today was really tiring. At a moment, walking was like the pressure of being pushed at the joint. It felt weird which makes me feel uncomfortable.

I just took out the bandage. The doctor really cb. The tapes can peel off my hair! And i was afraid to look at it. When i teared open, it wasnt that bad la. There was still 3 stitches, i tot was. 2. I took away the bandages very slowly. So now i put the waterproof plaster. It looks nicer lo, pls. I dont know wanto bandage or not. Cos i nv tried bandage before, later i do it till too kua. GF was the one who helped me bandage. Kenny said if bandage, wont be too much pressure meh, i dont know lei.

I told kenny that i didnt wanto go for tdi. First thing was i felt that im not ready yet. I scared i have alot of workload. So as long my current pay can survive with a little savings every mth, im satisfied so yeah. Its really time to save. Hahahaha.

I miss GF. I feel like hugging her to sleep tonight and smell her hair.

Comments

Popular Posts