I just dont like it when you are down. I feel that there are no ways to make you happy when you are unhappy. It always have to wait for you to feel not not happy. I always afraid to text you when you are mad. Im scared that you dont love me anymore cos you said that you wont be the one suffering in relationship.

But i cant lose you. Even if i may say that i dont believe in forever but i always do. Who doesnt want to have forever love? Pple always hope there is. I wish that i can always have you. But stimes i feel im not suitable to have you.

I cant give you luxury life. I cant be the one that you can show off to be as a pretty gf. My lips are thick, im fat, i dont have a smooth complexion, my hair sucks, i wear specs, i look like a nerd. But be it all these, i still wanto have you. Im sure you have no problem in getting someone that you want, as you said you can get whover you want.

But im still selfish, i want you to be mine only. I wanto be the one who can make you smile and laugh. Be the one who can make you smile so sweetly and sincere. Be the one who you can talk anything, who will have things to talk to. I love you. I love you too much that i wanto own you.

I always have this uneasy feeling whenever you are unhappy with me. I hate it and it atmost feels like i need a drink every single time. It always gives me a feeling of having a step forward in losing you. Im so afraid. I dont think im giving you problem, but instead im the problem.

I love you, deep down inside. But you said not to say to you. It hurts you, but it hurts me too. hurts me badly.

Comments

Popular Posts