14.11.05

so fast . next week they flyin off le . den hehe . hehe . hehe . HEHEHEHEHEHEHE . siao liao la me . but i stil gt skool mah . find yi xiang n slack all nite long . haa . den ehhh . ya lor . still gt others la . but yeah lor .
okie . so i lyk him . so now wad . haaa . okie la . he lyk me oso . yeah lor . happi lor . but den . . . duno la . * so hungry seh * i miss baobeiii . baobeii . when can go play para . onli weekends seh . i miss hazell . muz bring her out . call me joann jie jie . hehe . so kawaiii . miss her . miss her sooo damn much .
okie . fuck them seh . fort minor nt out yet . HAI HAI HAI HAI . was so damn freakin disapointed . reali lor . kaoz kaoz kaoz . idiot . fuckkkk . make me whole day so sian in workin . haaa . my frends say my fries veri nice . i SO PROUD of it seh . duno y . but ytd gt a few pple ask me m i sick ? do i look sick ????? haa . yah . me heart sick cos fort minor nt out n of cos tinkin of sum1 .
talkin bout tt sum1 . hmmmmm . we gt alot in common lor . haaa . i tink . he so damn funni seh . haaa . so long dun haf such feelings le . kinda lyk have forgotten le . haaa . thou he say wanto take tings slowly . okie . haaaaa . i wait . i VOLUNTEER to wait hor . haaaaa . if one day we r together i wil reali cherish him de wor . haaa . u see ttt le mah ???????? lol . *touched ?*
haaa . sian . now gt 2 hours break . but later 3:30 go meet him le wor . so happi . haa . cant wait 4 skool to end . sian la . my 1st lecture i go there listen music . i dunno a shit bout wad she tokin lor . pathetic seh . how ahh . lol . i scared this semester sure gt retake sum subject de . i muz ganbatte !!!!

Comments

Popular Posts