22.11.05

my freakin blog ish reali bloody messed up . sian . haa . ok . todae e day tt mark my independence . lol . haa . ok is kinda too much . but yeah . i be washin my own clothes . makin my own meal . i so lazy seh . i gonna try to wear less clothes . haaaa . if eu noe wad i mean . haaa . okie .
so ytd yi xiang kinda pissed me off wif his bad mood . come on . ur o level ends todae . be happi . dun tink too much . but i doubt he wil feel lyk this later . haaa . is jus a sayin onli . i used to be like this oso . ytd was like i was so freakin tired le . den arm pain sumore . oredi wanto fall asleep n ish veri veri sian liao . he come n tok to me like this . more sian lor . kaoz . ytd in skool my eyes practically goin to close lor . haa . ya lor . so xin ku ytd . kaoz .
todae now . this mornin . my family left for bangkok le . i wish to go wif them lor . kaoz . den got skool . where gt like tt de . i wan shop shop shop . budden nvm . i got e next best ting . which ish my dear dear . hehe . so fast . tml le . haha . tml can see him . miss him so much . hmmm . muackx .
i not goin 4 lecture ba . onli those lab n tutorial . i gonna chiong my maple . haaaa .

Comments

Popular Posts