23.11.05

now in skool . doin java . kaoz . i try to ganbatte . lol . i dun wanto fail . but den i nt puttin in enuff effort lor . lol . cant help it . so tired . todae can see dear dear le . lol . heeeee . i dun tink i can stay up e whole nite . haaa .
ytd yi xiang came over to stay . haa . paiseh ah . 1am nia i veri tired le . lol . left him wif my computer . lol . okok . so nice 2 slp seh . rainin days s s . mornin wake up so sian . dun feel lyk goin 2 skool . he made breakfast 4 me . lol . waaa . i told him he can get married le . haaaa . i m so so lazy . haaa . hee . oh weelll . yeah .
2dae go home n wash clothes . haaa . clean up e house abit ba . haaa . den listen to fort minor . haa . i cant help it . i nt supose to buy until my parents get back home . cos they scared i nt enuff money . but i still buy lor . i went inside mj den saw e cd . my hand took it . n i was ponderin whether to buy or nt . my brain n heart kept tellin me to buy . buy . buy . haaa . ish e past memories of my parents tellin me nt to buy . den i still bought it . lol . damn nice lor . i haven listen all . budden i kinda tink e quality of e cd case ish gettin worst lor . i tink if gt water drip . sure spoil le lor . i tink . den ish like . ish nt cd case . ish those foldable one . i duno . but i jus love it . i like e font of the risin tied . nice . woot ~

Comments

Popular Posts