22.11.05 ( part 2 )

ok . so here i m again . i didnt went for my CDS . hope catherine did help me sign my attendance . but oh well . sian . gt nth to do . chatted wif dear on e phone . den went to bathe . duno wad freakin wrong wif my water heater . later cold den hot . den cold den hot again . kaoz . weather so cold . gif me cold water sumore . sian lor . duno wad to do . online oso duno do wad . play maple oso quite sian . alwae kill nia . duno wad to do . how how how .
jus now i tried to draw dear dear out . nt veri nice . haa . duno where e problem . haiz . my drawing skils deprove le . used to love drawin so much but now i gt into a course where by drawin doesnt haf to be real nice like leonardo di cipardo . or wadeva . tt wad one of my lecturer said . well okie den . nvm . kinda hard to study lei . kinda regret oso .
i printed my notes for e previous slides . damn long seh . waste my ink waste my paper . no wonder poly no need buy so many books . cos all e tings tt we print can be made into one book liao . n not normal book okie . ish those damn thick one . kaoz . i wish to finish my studies asap .
so later at nite . duno meetin yi xiang or nt . duno . e way he behave i dun tink he wanto meet . nt sincere in meetin . den okie lor . wadeva . i haf a feelin tt we may drift apart .
argh . ish tt freakin time of e month . so sian liao . dot dot dot dot dot . lalaalalala . tml tml tml . heee . miss him so so so so so muchie .

Comments

Popular Posts