29.11.05

veri fast . wanto december liao . n i haf been together wif dear dear 4 like 2 weeks le . hee . n how time flies . my 4 daes wif him gone liao . n he left on sundae afternoon b4 i went to work . n den yet todae i went to meet him le . i cant help it if i miss him so much . so i went all e way to boon lay to look 4 him . thou it may seem far but it is not . when ur love ones is all e way at e other end . u will stil go all e way to look 4 him or her . i was goin up to city hall when my stomach veri veri pain . n i felt like i needed to shit . so i got off at tanjong pagar . lol . kinda stupid rite . but i tink ish funny . haaa . okie . so i got on e train at around 9am . n i reached around 10 am . quite fast la . was listenin to music on e way . n dear called now n den . haa .
waaa . i reali nv go to jurong point b4 . todae 1st time . but den all shoppin centre all e same de ba . yeah . n den . yeah . dear guide me on e phone to his house . his house outside gt one big field . quite nice lor . haaa . den yeah . watch southpark . title ish erection day . lol . funny sia . den yeah . jesmine msg me ask me i in relationship or nt den y nv tell her . duno . to me i dun find e need to tell anione tt i m in a relationship . i rather tt they see it by themself . but well . yeah . wadeva .
den yeah . dear made noodles 4 me . lol . 1st time lei . hee . den gt cheese hot dogs . ish superbly nice nice nice nice . bagus . hoyoshi nehx ~~~ or ish it hoyishi ? i tink ish hoyoshi ? or m i usin e right word ? . heee . love cheese hot dogs . watch the eye 10 . kinda lame . veri funny . lol . ish reali funny . now i noe wad my frens mean le . haaa .
den left around 3 . dear bring me go jurong point n walk walk . we walk frm top to bottom . nt much ba . den eat carrot cake . haaa . todae duno why . was veri hungry . haaa . mebe cos ytd nite hungry until now lor . mebe ba . den yeah . so fast wanto 5 pm le . den muz go home liao . hope to see him on mondae . i muz control my hormones . lol . muz control . ish nt like tt he will leave me . i sure he wil nt . frm wad he say . wad third party . wad dun ever leave me . he ish so sincere . i love him so so much . haaaa .
tt all . i love my todae outfit . makes my legs look thin . heee .

Comments

Popular Posts