05.12.05

haiz . now still in skool . feelin so xin ku . nose blocked . so tired . my neck ish aching . supose to be able to go back skool at 3pm budden got dis stupid project . i HATE CMSK !!!! it sucks . wad freakin hell to do role play . wtf . we doin on mexico . i tink ish freakin hell lame lor . kaoz . still need spend money . dot dot do t. i dun understand lor . wad will we learn frm all this shit . still need do poster . now currently searchin 4 stuff on mexico food . i was hopin 2 see sum recipes which look simple n try it out myself . i tink it would be fun . n all this searchin is makin me hungry . n aniwae why m i lookin 4 food when i can look 4 other stuff too ? okie . so i guess mexico loves eatin chilli huh . ish it ? i haf no idea . i tink it sucks . i been there once onli . n which is quite a while le lor . i cant remember a single ting other den there is alot of kid beggin 4 money . haaa . and do eu noe tt fuck in spanish ish "vete a la mierda" . lol . kinda long 4 a 2 words hor . oh well yeah .
i used 2 tot bloggin sucks n ish 4 pple hu haf gt nth better 2 do . now i tink ish kinda fun n can change different kinds of skins . some quite nice lei . lol . heee . i was tinkin of doin one myself but i duno how . can anione teach me ? den i can make one wif fort minor .
talkin bout fort minor . it jus anger me . fuck lor . i bought e disc on 22nd nov . den last sat which ish i tink 3rd of dec . i saw one fort minor the rising tied wif bonus tracks n dvd . wad fuck !!!! . i was so freakin disapointed n pissed . i mean . i duno . cant they jus come up wif one album wif everyting . now ish like . i feel like sellin my fort minor n buy e newer one . but who will buy ? fuck seh . hu ask me so kan jiong in buyin . but how i noe . nt onli this lor . last time e meteora oso like tt . simple plan oso like tt . so fucked up seh .
n i actually told my mother bout dear dear . haaa . okie . she cool wif it . heee . tt goood . at least she noes tt he exist . yeap . heeee . aniwae . i feel tt zhi ming ish a veri diffferent person compared to my previous . mebe tt one of e reason y i haf e courage to tell my mother bout him . i reali hope to last wif him . we will overcome all wad is ahead of us . nobody can separate us except ourself . heee . familiar hor ??? heee . yeap . reali glad to noe eu .
aniwae now doin my java . i ganbattin . lol . all thanks sandii in helpin me . or is it sandy ? haaa . but aniwae i tink she is a veri hardworkin ger n nice too . she veri cute alwae write on pple paper "sandii is cute" heee . but she reali veri cute . okieee .
i love you my dear .

Comments

Popular Posts