18.12.05

todae i met up wif yi xiang awhile nia. n ish reali awhile. i tink ish onli 10minutes. i knew he wanted 2 pass me sth. n ish true. he passed me a pair of red socks tt he bought with my name + merry christmas on it wif fabric paint. dot dot dot. lol. okie. well. ish e sincereity tt counts den okie. well. thanks huh. but i recently kinda broke so ya noe. lol.
den started work lor. damn bloody hot. i work kitchen. freakin hot. until my eyes are sweatin oso. lol. i love goin in2 e freezer 2 blow e air con. okie. nt air con but yeah ish cooling lor. lol. so if they cant find me aniwhere i wld b in e freezer, (slackin). lol. den ate a dbcheese n large shaker fries 4 break. MMMmmm. nice nice. lol. put in lots of salt. XD lol. sure die of kidney failure one day. but life bout eatin rite. lol. den went back to work lor. 8 hours ish reali damn fuckin long lor. den i didnt wear specs cos ish so hot i feel like havin less stuff on me. lol. =/ when i wanted 2 go home. i accidentally put 2 pieces of beef 2gether. so it added up tt the others were nt tt cooked. den i press e oven again. n it was cooked but it was kinda dry so we cldnt serve it. den me n ying ying ate it. in e kitchen. it was nt allowed but we dun care. wasted mah if nv eat. lol. aniwae it was nt bad. so this shows another action by crew leaders. nt actin a good role model. lol. den i went home n i STINK reali bad.
celestial zone is out. woot~ wang chan n xue wu ish cooperatin 2 defeat e ling hua butterfly. yeahhhh. so long le. i guess xue wu ish nt havin animore hatre 2wards wang chan le. yeah.
oh yesh. tml exam. n i haven study. may satan bless me tml. lol. n gif me e fuckin strength 2 fuck my books. lol. lalalala. 2 study i mean. y muz i study. i m so sick of it.

Comments

Popular Posts