15.12.05




nice pic rite? i took it. so adorable little bears. lol.

todae. sian lor. skool frm 12 till 2. den 6 to 7 gt cmaths lecture. but i didnt go. even thou i stayed till 5. den sudenly i feel so tired tt i decided to go home. dot dot dot. fuck lor. my ides. do finish le but sumhow jus canot open lor. fuck rite. den i haf to redo all. i dun care la. even if it is different frm my sketch book. ass. den tml go skool n print. so muz remember 2 bring papers. lots!

i duno y but i jus feel quite pissed off or frustrated todae. i duno. but sumhow my brian is tinkin bout lots of stuff tt i dun even noe wad i m tinkin bout. i didnt tok much todae. i was in e lab wif my other 3 friends. e pple sittin behind was talkin so damn loud lor. den all of us bth lor. i turn back n said can eu all dun tok so loud. they okok. den after tt one of them said kaobei. i duno whether is it to me. but aniwae i reply kaobu. so irritated lor. i oredi canot open my stuff yet they all tok so loud. pissed me off. sumhow i jus nt happy wif myself n there ish alot of tings tt i dislike or to say i hate. well. i have decided to list down.

Wad i hate:
-pple hu tok loud n alot alot alot
-pple hu look at eu like eu sum kind of freak
-pple hu judge pple by looks
-pple hu backstab eu
-pple hu tell lies 2 eu
-studyin
-pple hu gets horny easily n love sex
-pple hu pangseh eu in aniting
-pimples
-fat tummy
-dry hair
-no money
-havin no freedom
-pple hu tink they are damn good lookin
-working at macdonalds wif eileen
-seoy nay aunite
-pple hu are pretty good lookin
-my height
-my mouth
-pple who are clever in aniting
-the sun
-crowded places
-MRT
-country n classical music
-bein unable to control myself
-bein stupid
-4 nt bein a normal ger
-4 me bein a freak
-god n oso pple hu are so crazy in2 god
-pple hu insult pple
-me bein paranoid
-pple hu tell me stuff which ish none of my prob

oh well. i tink tt ish all. hmmmmm. i guess. i oso human n cant help it if i hate all this stuff. yeah lor. sum of e points actually points 2 me. so tt is another reason y i hate myself too. guess nobody perfect.

Comments

Popular Posts