20.12.05

weeee~~~~

melodiiee comented i look guai todae. mebe cos i tied my hair? but i m guai EVERYDAY wad. lol. todae cmaths was nt too bad. so i hope i can at least pass this well. cos my other subjects are like totally hopelesss. so i m countin on eu MATHS!!lol. hope gt no careless mistakes. *pray* aniwae tml ish fndb. one of e fuckiest subject. i haven even touch it. lol. plan 2 read throu tml. cos i kinda gif up on it. lol.

-_________-"""

andy called me. bastard. dun understand wad ish "dun call my house". diaoz. below ish our conversation. lol.
andy: oie, eu off hp ah.
me: ya la.
andy: find eu alwae canot find eu.
me: orh. eu find me 4 wad?
andy: christmas eve free mah? wan go countdown?
me: nt free la i gt work until 4 la.
andy: orh. still can mah. or is it i ask eu go eu dun wan go, den other pple ask eu go den eu go.
me: ya la. of cos.
andy: wadlew . like tt say. more pple e merrier mah. kaoz.
me: eu ask michelle lor.
andy: everytime michelle michelle.
me: i onli noe eu n me frien in common ish michelle mah.
andy: okok la . dun wan den dun wan la. bye bye.
me: bye
-----------------------HANG UP
-----------------------

come on. even if i wanto go, i oso wont go wif him lor. kaoz. i rather go wif dear dear or friends lor. lol. use ur brain. gt stead le of cos go wif stead la. stupid.

oh yeahhhhhh. fri can meet dear dear le. wooo hoooo ~~~~

i love eu so so much. muackx.

Comments

Popular Posts