12.12.05

so fast next week exam le. lol. like so damn fast lor. n i haven start studyin lor. sumore i tell myself muz study den like this. lol. oh well. i tink my CDS fail liao. cos my assignment i nv hand up. my tutorial i tink mostly all i nv put my admin no so e teacher wont noe hu i m. diaoz. how careless of me. how dumb of me.
todae skool until 3pm den gt project meetin. stupid CMSK. stupid stupid stupid. i curse e teacher 2 death lor. kaoz. stupid n ish reali stupid. mexico mexico. haiz. tink we poly students r sum nth 2 do rich asses. dotz. lol. oh well. dis weds present finish den 4gt bout everyting. hope she jus pass us all.
actually the FNDB i duno go there do wad lor. do lab den duno how 2 do ask YK. so funny me n george. eh. y so funny. i tink 1st. dot. we were playin sum lame but funny games which melodiie intro us. aniwae ish www.maggiemarket.com. ish nice lor. lol. funny sei. yeap. den ya lor. aniwae he said he givin his gf a his own drawn shoe. he bought e shoe 4 10buck den he draw himself. oso gt pple can draw de la. but of course need 2 pay. den yah lor. i tink nt bad hor. i oso wanto try when i m actually inspired 2 do. lol. basically when i nt lazy lor. lol. okie.
oh yah. ruz said my drawin nice. duno real or not. lol. but yah la. i did try my best. lol. aniwae i haf 2 admit my talent in drawin ish nt bad. lol. XD. bhb seh. lol. but yah lor. heee~
tml meetin dear dear. so happi. sumore ish sth like whole day. lol. eh. paiseh was suppose 2 meet sandy they all do project budden i nv go skool mah. lol. but aniwae ish nt like everyday i can meet him. haiz. who ask me nt much freedom so many restrictions. haizzzzz. =( . but aniwae yeah i cherish e time bein wif him. muackx.
i reali hope my face can get better. cos i can get rather pissed off. tinkin why i m like tt. ish like i try 2 put a smile on my face but i cant help it n tink tt other pple ish tokin bout me. i noe i may tink too much but i juz cant help it. i wanto be like e pple wif normal lookin face. but too bad. i m like tt. n i cant accept e fact. but at least i noe tt sum pple around me dun mind. i reali appreciate ~.

8:52pm

Comments

Popular Posts