10.12.05

todae work in e mornin. so long no work saturday. okie. mebe nt tt long. onli 2 sat i nv work. lol. n ish work counter lor. lol. haven been doin counter. alwae kitchen on e sundays tt i haf work la. haa. yeah. den yah lor. nt much. was rather crazy 2day at work. i find tt i m more of myself at work cos e pple there i noe ish more better den e ones at skool. i feel more myself lor. e aunties there r veri good. veri nice. they treat me as one family lor. lol.
stupid joanne. my boss gave me a i duno a tag? sth like can put at luggage de. where by ur addresses n everyting r there. she tink i wad? i wil get lost ah? lol. my mother say ish 4 me when i get lost or sth like tt. pple can see e tag n call my house. there still gt my FULL NAME n address n telephone number lor. lol. funny rite. den on e other side of it is a flag of canada. diaoz. y canada. weird rite. dot dot dot. okie. marckk!!!! nv buy me souvneir. how can. lol. so bad. kui wo shi ni de sister.
den reach home lor. went 2 buy black nail polish. wanted 2 buy white budden hor. e white gt abit shiny shiny n it looks like those silver silver type lor. eeeks~. lol. nvm lor. den paint all black lor. den went 2 buy haazgen daz ice cream. tot gt voucher can buy alot mah. thou onli 10buck. den went there. e ger told me e inside onli gt 3 sticks de hor 10.90 lei. dot dot dot. 3 sticks nia eat wad seh. den the box one which ish like rather small ish oredi 12.90 lor. dot dot dot. i m like wad e ..... okie. they ARE haazgen daz or wadeva e name ish. their ice cream ish nice but no need so ex mah. need meh. aniwae i bought e 12.90 one lor n ish coffee flavour. bleahx. nv buy strawbeerrry. lol. okie. aniwae e coffee ish nice.
yeah. den ros or ruz called me. dot dot dot. do wad lei? do graffitti 4 him. dot pls lor. my one. ish KNS. i mean okie la. i draw le. budden i added e red it makes it look so horrible. cos is nt straight le. cos i use paint. veri hard lei. b4 adin e red i tink it was nice lor. how. nvm. tml den i see how. haaa.
yippe. tuesdae meetin dear e whole day. at least 2 me ish e whole day. lol. heeeee. heee. i miss him so so muchh.....................

Comments

Popular Posts