11/11/11

You will never imagine how much i love you, how much i need you, how much i miss you every minute, every second, every hour, every day, every week, every month.

Seriously we are only together for 2 months. But i just need you so much. I. simply cant afford to lose you. Even as a friend or as a best friend or gf. You simply mean too much to me that ii cant describe. It may sounds funny but ya. All these is the truth. I need you in my life, be it now or in the future.

I wish that the time can just stop and let us be together, do what we want, be where we want. Looking at the stars, being by the sea, listening to music, just the two of us.

You make me feel stress free
You make me feel like nth in this world is important
You make me feel so alive
You make me feel love
You make me feel sincereity

Im nt as pretty as them, not as talkative as them. Im sorry. Im sorry for being quiet that you have to comment to whoever that you bring me to, saying that im a quiet person. Im sorry that i may sound kinda boring wherea you chi chat with them with laughter and so hyper active which i cannot make you be. And all i made you to was to worry about me. I dont have a pretty face like wanfang's gf who you claimed is fucking hell pretty. I dont have a pretty look so that you can be proud to say that im ur gf. I think this way, you know. I have fucking hell low esteem ever since i was young. I dont even dare to look at the mirror.

I just wish that you can treat me like a best friend too. To whom you can share everything to, even if i cant solve, but share ur feelings with. I rather that you tell mr the truth rather then me thinking randomly. And end up i think too much.

And im sorry for making u tired. I know you wanto accompany whenever possible. I appreciate it. I also m selfish that i wanto have you right beside me wherever i gox

I love you......
Happy 2nd month!
I simply love you for who you are.

Comments

Popular Posts