Today was like shit, whole fucking store was a mess. I couldn't be bothered with Rona. She was like a ghost floating here and there. It was either she stood at the fries stations for 10 minutes, then it would be the lobby. I guess she knows that she doesn't have a place at the counter. Not because there was enough pple at the counter but cos I was doing runner. We can't work together. Basically, I over wrote her shift and I don't care. She did asked me whether I wanted to go for a break or not, but my crews will die la. She won't help. I was doing runner, she sat in the manager room, looking at emails. HAIYA. I really got nothing to say about her.

Friday is really crazy, man. Fucking hell lots of customers. It has been a very long time since I felt my legs like jelly. Squatting is the pleasure. When Lyn came in, she was kinda pissed as the buns were not arranged. Partly it is my fault. Rona is the shift manager, and there was Yi Jie packing the store room. From what I heard from Marcus was that, delivery came in in the morning, thus Jayson and Rona didn't do anything. Chiller wasn't arranged, buns was not arranged. The closing pre-shift supposingly to be done by me, was done by Rona. So I assumed all was done. I didn't eat anything, kept drinking Coke, trying to pump in energy. Too lazy to eat, just went to smoke before I sat down and close my cash which was around 1230am already. Where the hell does all these people come from?

HAIYA.

Tml off day liao, so forget it! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Comments

Popular Posts