Some random thoughts going inside my head.

I wasted my whole 23 years. Or so to say, i wasted my time in primary school, secondary school and tampines mall mac. Where are my friends from then? Why they can still be in touch and have gatherings? Why not me? Am i the problem? Or im just being anti social? I dont think im anti social. Im guessing im quiet. Only few can i click with them so well. But now also there is no one. Haiis. What a life i have now. Im 23 and i feel that i do not have much friends. A failure to keep friends. I always tot that no one would wanto to be my friend. But well, friends can have many but real good ones afew will do. I dont even think i have afew. Or is it that im too petty or too dao. But i think i can be a very good friend lei. Aiya, have to do some studying about myself. Self reflections.

There are so many things that i wanto do with my life. Okays, maybe not alot. Like, i wanna do tattoos. And i did it. I wanto pierce tongue but never did it. I heard its not painful but the after effect is wow. But some say its nth so i guess it depends on individual. But im 23 now, so piercing of tongue is like old for me. Haha.

I have always wanted to learn bike and am considering to take. But i dont even know how to ride a bicycle. And i will always remember what a friend told me that the instructor told one of the students "go learn to ride a bicycle before you come and learn bike". Haiis, kinda demoralising thus im scared. And having to travel to Ubi to learn, abit lazy but this is small matter. Haiiya, i have to set my mind to it. And i know i will definitely be a reckless driver or rider on the road. Cos i wanto be speeding demon. Hahahah.

I wanto lose weight la. I wanto get back like last time, maybe not underweight but at least no tummy. And my thighs lose till 3/4 of the current size or half also can. I wanto wear whatever i want, without having to think which one will show the tummy. Lose weight, lose weight.

I wanto wear contact lens. But i just dont dare to touch my eye balls. Though they say wont touch but scared la. Hazelnut lens.

I wish i can stay with her. I wanto see her everyday. I wanto hold her hands when we go out. I wanto hug her to sleep. I dont care what people say. Love doesnt have to differentiate gender. As long as there is bond, the love, anyone can be together. I love her and i wanto see her smile. Even if its just slacking with her friends, and as usual, i dont talk. But she is beside me, im alright. I can see her day and night, no matter how long.

Okays, random of the randomness. Writing it down, feels better.

Thanks blog!

Comments

Popular Posts