Before I go sleep, I shall blog a little. Today was HUM DAY! We ate 2 plates of HUM and 2 plates of stingray. It is fucking hell delicious, but I have to admit, when we finished it up, I really felt kind of gross with it. Too much HUM. As what dear said, tonight the HUM will find us in our dreams and eat us up. Hahahahahaha.

The sea is so relaxing and cooling. Having your feet into the water, and looking forward. Everything seems so endless and peaceful. Feeling the breeze on your face, the tides hitting your legs. It is like the whole world is upon you. No stress, no anger, no nothing. Just calmness. It makes me feel like the sea is surrounding me and no one is able to reach for me. Sometimes makes me feel like "lying on the sea", if its possible. It has to be damn shiok.

When dear was wiping my hands, no, i mean, my fingers for me. I looked at her and wondered "How lucky can I get?". Here is somebody who treats me with so much tender loving care. It is so unpredictable that it is actually happening. It has been awhile ever since I have someone who loves me and someone who I love, in Singapore, in the place that I stay, in a near place to Tampines, working place just down the road.

The feeling of able to see the person everyday, or even alternate days, or whenever possible.
The feeling of able to just call each other whenever possible.
The feeling of able to hug and kiss each other whenever possible.
The feeling of BEING THERE whenever possible.

Its great to have you, Chua Hui May. As I always tell myself, you always make me feel like myself, no restrictions, stress-free. You understand me, care for me, concern for me. Though sometimes you can be stubborn, but inside my heart, Im happy. Though the times that we spent are not counted in years, but the love I have for you is so great that I simply can't imagine life without you.

I too, wish to tell the whole world that I love you, and you're mine. And we are a happy couple together. (which is why I asked you, whether I can upload photos into facebook, as you don't post any photos of us into facebook, just the one. So I don't know whether you mind having more photos, thus I asked)



And now its 11:53pm, you are sleeping soundly already, that's why I hanged up.

PS: Dear, you really got snored la ! :x

Nevertheless, I love you.

Comments

Popular Posts