Dear blog

When i close my eyes now, my head is like spinning so i better get this done before i close my eyes.

She tells rachel things that i dont know. Rachel knows things that i dont know. I feel so outcasted or in another way i feel jealous. Love doesnt mean that you will be afraid of the other party feeling bad. Love is when you tell things and that the other party will definitely know that you wil inderstand. What is the past is the past. Maybe yoi may feel that you dont have to mention it but cos its the past. The other party have missed out so much with you for the past. They just wanna recuperate the past by hearing ur past. They will not take it to heart as they will feel proud that you are now with them sbd they are not like whatever in the past.

Chua hui may, i love you. I dont care whether the past that you were with angeline or her. That is the past. I dont want to repeat the same mistakes like them. Cos i wanna cherish you more than them. I dont care whether you are a girl or a boy. Cos i know i love you.

I love you. I wanna tell the whole world that im with you and i love you. But i always hesitate cos you always seem to have so much obstacles in you.

I dont know la. And i think you have fallen asleep but i still feel like calling you and tell you that i love you.

And i will.

Comments

Popular Posts