When I first saw my schedule, I was like "what the fuck?". I instinctively remembered that I did told her and had written on the paper with requests on 1st, 2nd off and 3rd as working midnight. But she claimed that I didn't, I even remembered me telling her that on the 3rd I have to work midnight, but yet she gave me work opening. I don't know whether did I really write wrong. As the next thing she told me was that, she could not promise as Kenny is on HL, Anna requested off and Ely is on leave. So it makes me wonder that maybe I did really write it correctly then as there was too many people requested thus she act blur. I was so sian to the max, and even replied to her text at 5am. I can't really sleep as she only told me no promises. If I really do have to work, I wont be in a working mood or condition. I know that it is going to be hard for her as she has to re do the schedule again. I hope it does not have too much impact on her.

Tonight will be doing midnight with Lyn. Lyn will be doing month end and me running shift so I will not be able to eat snake too much. Cant wait for tomorrow, after 730am, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. CHALET! I wanto eat HUM HUM HUM and get wasted!

DRINK
DRANK
DRUNK

Lying on the bed using the com, with wireless keyboard and mouse bought by my darling gf. Thanks to her, I am officially a lazy bum. I think my mum is going to nag again but who cares.

I miss you, very very much. How I wish you are right beside me.

SEE YOU TONIGHT AND TML MORNING,
AND TML NIGHT, AND THE NEXT NEXT MORNING,
AND THE NEXT NEXT NIGHT!

Comments

Popular Posts