Today is emo day. I dont know why but just mood swing. Maybe not mood swing but just emo AND shag. Been tight with my financial. Really fucked up. Money is really damn fucking important. NOW i believe that money CAN buy happiness. Crap with money cannot buy happiness. Fuck with it man.

Emo emo emo emo. Fuck life. Fuck everything. FUCK IT ALL.

Fuck this world, fuck everything that you said fuck. Bloody hell.

I dont even get along well with my family. And its not easy to just pretend that nth has happened. After years of studying and working part time since 14, my mother left me a freaking pathetic 1000bucks in my acc. Whereas i have been taking busary for like since pri 1. 5000bucks gone to pay my dad's loss in stocks. 2000bucks in which we went for holiday in thailand. And now she talks bout me not saving. They happy can liao la? Nabeh cheebye. Really total fuck. I nv ask from them money since 14. My mother used my money for daily necessitites and doctor fees. I nv complain. And up till now im still paying for my poly school fees to my father bloody CPF. I keep conplaining bout this, shouldnt have gone for the fucking diploma in which my current job now has got nth to do with IT. Fuck right. If i have nv studied till poly, i wont be thinking that do i have the 200bucks on my 20th. Stupid right. Damn asshole man.

Life is so unfair, fucking unfair. So what if im independent? I want love too. I may not be the guai kia or gentle lady that you always want me to be. And yes im rebellious. But did i ask a fucking thing from you? I pay my own bills. I used everything from my owb money, did i ever drag you down? Fuck you, cb. Really fuck you.

Fuck life and fuck everything. Im stressed bout tml FOR. I know i havent done anything which i was supposrd to do. I dont like having to be in touched with equipment stuffs. I prefer paper work. Lyn has been doing it and i can see that she put in alot of effort. ARGH WHATEVER.

And now she nv text me or anything. She always seem so care free and happy with other pple. But why not me. She can talk cock with other pple and laugh like she machiam got asthma. But why not me? Haiis. Im just jealous that i cant be the one to make her happy till that kind of standard.

Sometimes i feel like im such a loser at times. And i think she is ignoring. Haiis.

Fuck everything.

Comments

Popular Posts