I shall just give up on love, give up on everything. Just live one day at a time. So as long as i live, to live happily. Spend the money, drink as i want, fuck as i want. Give up on everything, so as long AT THE MOMENT, im enjoying myself. Fuck care bout everything, bout friends, bout work, bout love. Since i cant get what i want, emo for what. Looking at the past will only bring hurt, though there are happy times, but i will always yearn for the happy times. So what i will change, but other pple believe that u will not. If other pple dont give u a chance, then how. Lan lan suck thumb, emo about it. 

I know i also say say only. Just say only. Spend money la. Money can buy everything. At least money can buy me beer. Im happy with beer. Im ugly, no one wants me. Okay lo! Its not like one night stand, no one wants meh. Cannot be ba. If really no one wants, then i can just die already. Haiis. 

DRINK DRINK DRINK! 
DRINK TO DROWN MY SORROWS! 
Love is bullshit. 

Comments

Popular Posts