When u are tired, u wil go sleep and not keep online whatapps til 1148pm. I know im a stalker. But its true a. And seriously la, wont u agree that u changed. From the first day we met each other and went to a hotel. U texted or called me during lunch, before work, after work and when u sleep. Now is dont have, not at all. U treat rachel better than me. U planned stuffs with rachel but not with me. Im always last minute. Who am i to u ? 

Is it cos of zoey? Yes i still love you. But i dont text u or call u cos i dont wanto interrupt ur life. U also do contact angeline but definitely more than me. I dont mind being ur sex buddy, AND I WANTO BE UR SEX BUDDY. 

I want u to call me, to text me. I want it so badly. But im thinking maybe cos u have zoey. Is it that im nt needed in ur life at all. I think so too. Ur attitude compared to last time really changed. 

I dont think u will read my blog already. Cos u know its definitely sth bout u. And i find that maybe cos u know that its dth u can get easily which is why u find it uninteresting. Am i right to say that ?

U know that i wil say yes if u say u want us to be together again.
U know that i will say yes to anything that u say.

I miss you so much. Fucking hell much. I wanto be ur scandal, ur sex buddy, so as long as u text me, call me. Make me feel like you love me. I will do anything for you. If u treat me good, i will change the phone for you. But you didnt treat me good which is why i hesitated. 

If only you know.

Comments

Popular Posts