Im sorry that the company for this trip is me. I dont think u enjoy it. I think u wld prefer someone else to go with u. And i think its zoey. All i know its someone who you keep texting even though you are overseas. Someone who you call once you reach singapore. Someone who you seem to be hidding when you are on the phone with. 
Im sorry that i requested to hold your hand while sleeping. I feel you dont want it. U dont kiss me, u dont hug me, u dont do things like when we met when we become friends or sex buddy. 
I saw your facebook, you wrote i miss you~. And yes i stalked. I stalks zoey. And she has the same i miss you~ exactly. How to believe that you and her are not together. You said she is ur godsis, and yet you can hold her hand, etc. me? 
It hurts, so hurt. Shldnt have gone back as friends with you. Shldnt have accepted ur facebook request. I rather that we become back as sex buddy, from the day that we became friends back. Now is different. At least i can still lie to myself that i am with u, that i can stil hold ur hand, i can stil kiss you, i can stil hug you, i can stil fuck you.
But now, i think u dont wanto anymore as u have someone else for the liking. Why must u hide it, be so secretive. You do know that i still love you right. Can you be more considerate to me? Abit? 
Im hurting, im very sad. To know that i still care for u like last time. And u just accept it. Its really hurting all over again.

Comments

Popular Posts