There is such huge significant in ur attitude towards me. You deleted ur posts in ur blog. The memories that we had before. I do read stimes but u have deleted every one of them. The happy memories that we had. The ones whereby i will smile while reading, and its all gone now. Gone, gone, forever gone. 

I cant turn back time. Even to the time where we met up together after so long, the time when i went down to find u, for drinks, the night that we spent. U will call me, text me. But now no. Now it seems like u are avoiding me. I have nv tried to avoid u. 

I dont know why. It hurts. 

Im guessing you are on the phone with zoey. Whatever relationship that u are having with her, just hope that u are happy. And i have a feeling that you will tend to not go to genting with me. 

Haiis. U are really hurtin me again. I wish u can tell me what is wrong. U used to say that im avoiding you but now is you are avoiding me. 

Comments

Popular Posts