U see. U only text me when there is a need. U tell me say i assume i m nobody. From the day we first met since we broke up. The few days whereby u will call and text me. But after that, u dont. U STOP.

I KNOW I STILL LOVE U AND I HAVEN FORGET BOUT U. And i know U KNOW IT TOO. U are the one who is treating me like nobody. Think bout what u did. DONT U THINK THERE IS A DIFFERENCE? Think before u talk. Think before u say sth. Think bout what u did before u put words into my mouth. So after u think, M I RIGHT TO THINK THAT I AM NOBODY? 

I know i cant have u. Im even thinking of buying u things to let u LOVE ME AGAIN. Who is the one thinking bout it more? WHO. U tell me. WHO IS THE ONE TOUCHING HERE AND THERE WITH ANOTHER PERSON? U TELL ME. Even a third party also feels the same way as i did. SO WHO. 

WHO IS THE ONE PLAYING ALL THE GAMES? WHO IS THE ONE WHO REALLY CARE? 


WHO. U tell me la CHUA HUI MAY. Or are u stupid, dumb? U TELL ME LAAAA. U BLOODY CHAO CHEE BYE. 

Comments

Popular Posts