Actually today during work wanted to blog, but somehow the browser doesnt work. Fucked up. Got nth to do, so was reading old blog posts, read till last year one. Was smiling when reading, really brings up the past. So many things to say but forgot. All happy moments. 

Her toilet tricks laaaaa. Always ke siao go toilet, end up with sth in her hand. The day when she gave me a surprise chalet for my birthday. Those times whereby i wil just stay and slack her house, sleep till afternoon, cook maggie, watch movies, take naps like nobody"s business. The day we found 100dollar on the floor. Those days whereby she will find me after work. The days we went to jb. Valentine day surprise. How crazy i was bout her. And what a stalker i was. If only we can rewind time. 

HAISSS. Those were the days.

I think i dont have the same feeling for baba, like her. Just feel that baba os a good guy to be with. But i guess its impossible. I dont know. I hate it when she says i change to menthol cos of baba, mind my own clothings cos of baba. Now i dont have baba, so priority will be myself. When im with her, everything is about her. Priority will be her. I want her, i need her, i yearn for her. Now i dont have anyone. Aiyah. No one will understand me. 

Cos everyone will just say that im stupid. But i do miss her. And now i realise that im so much like a stalker, and that i was so crazy bout her. I did not know how to restrict myself. And now i have learnt but i have no ways in getting her back anymore. 

Better go sleep now and wake up at 9am tml to go work. 

Comments

Popular Posts