GF is working now till 230am. I hate her new closing time. Its so late! Im nt going to have time to spend with her for the weekend! Haiis. Im gonna miss her ):

I went out with meihua and got myself and GF a wallet. Same wallet, only 14.90 lei. Though no brand but its simple and nice AND CAN PUT PHOTO! i changed my iphone cover too, it looks nice! We went to ikea and buy my mirror, ONLY 9.90! And i bought a small spotlight so that whenever i use my com, i can just switch on the light without closing my door as it will affect my sister room too cos my mother may see the light. But ended up, there is no bulb included! I thought bulb will be included, no wonder only 5.90. I went to see bed also. I want to get a bigger bed, 199 ONLY SIA and it looks so comfy and spacious. Next mth, next mth.

I miss GF. I miss her so much. Why i working morning tml. Haiis. I would sacrifice anything just to spend time with her. I wanto stick to her 24/7.

Comments

Popular Posts