This jayson totally crash my happiness la. Wendy told him kenny will take over, also nv tell me. Until kenny came, then i know. Kns. This wendy also dont let me take over. Pls her, beg her also no use. Tell her i will finish mdp by march, also dont allow. Tell her last time liao, also cannot. Tell her tml i can go out, also cannot. Tell her i dont mind, also cannot. Tell her i like midnight shift, also cannot. Everything also cannot. Tml off day together no more liao. I just wanto spend more time with her! Where got time to spend with her!? Either got other pple around, if not she always tired. Where got fun, where got time. Our shifts dont meet, her closing till 230am. I tried waiting for her till 230am, my eyes wanto close liao. Even though she not tired, but can see she is very tired, also dont want her to stay up too late.

Got chance to change shift, of cos change la. I dont request much, i just want my off days to meet with hers. How come last mth like got same shifts or our shifts meet lei? Why now so suay!? Last time everyday can meet. Now? 10mins, 15mins. I wanto ask her come down early find me, also paiseh.

SIAN LA. Totally no mood. I wanto get my own transport so i can find her anytime. Kns. Must get own transport.

Comments

Popular Posts