Today management meeting. Still okay la, thought going to have war but dont have. Apparently all those pinoys shut up, i guess they dont have the balls to shoot back. Thus kenny also felt like no kick cos nobody talked back. Then after that we went to pizza hut for dinner and haagen daz for dessert.

After which all went home, me and kenny went to parkway to find GF for supper and fetched sally along too. Once again i miss working with sally. I miss her style of working. Wendy is okays la, as long as we do our work. She wont nag at us. So far she has nv been fierce to me. I can always smile smile and laugh my way through. Not much matter.

I haven seen GF for the whole day and i miss her damn fucking hell alot. Me and kenny was sitting outside waiting for her and waiting for the pay to be in. We went to check an we got only 100 dollar extra payout. Kenny kept on kb-ing. To me, im alright la. Of cos can have more jiu more lo. If dont have lan lan lo. Atmost dont spend too much lo.

We went simpang for supper and chit chatted for quite awhile. Talked bout store, gossiped bout other pple. With sally, we can always be opened and can ask her anything. She is really the best boss i have ever seen in my whole mcdonalds life.

After we went home. GF said she will go and book the tickets for april. WEEEEEEEEE. So now awaiting for our holiday. Only me and her. HAPPY.

I LOVE YOU !

I doubt tml can see her cos her boss is working midnight with her ):

Comments

Popular Posts