I was looking at GF's profile from august 2011. We were drinking kakees. We met up for drinking at Jalan Kayu afew times and the last was on the 27th of August whereby I took her home for the very first time. And its the first time for me to bring someone home to sleep. I remembered when we arrived at my house, she said she wanted to see sth so we walked to Cheers to buy cup noodles. And so we sat outside and eat. Then we went to my house and she slept on the bed, i slept on the floor. She woke up at around 9plus am to go store to pray for the Ghost Festival.

I remembered GF wiping my tears for me when I was quite sober. I wasn't in a very good mood at that time, spilling out everything, and she was sitting beside me, consoling me. I also remembered Kenny saying to GF "Hand over to you". Bastard right. I think it was the same day, August 27th, whereby it was the major disaster. I shitted and puked at the same time! LOL. LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF. OH, it wasn't on that day. It was the drinking session before 27th, and GF left home as she was working early the next morning, MD : Hiring. LOL. I was sitting under the tree, not able to stand.

I remembered texting her ALOT after I got my iphone, apparently I cant remember what we texted. She came down to look for me almost every midnight shift. I think all midnight shifts whenever she is possible. Then I got to know Rachel.

I started to tell Mei Hua that I THINK I have a crush on Purple which is what Mei Hua they all called her, so I always mention to Mei Hua as Purple. Everytime I see Purple, I am always happy. FUNNY RIGHT. I was in a relationship with Mei Hua who I called her wifey and me hubby. Then Purple said why cannot put in relationship with me, so I explained cos Im in a relationship with Mei Hua, but I went to change my relationship. Since then I was known as her gf.

Blah blah blah, somehow I only remember all these and mostly are drinking and smoking. Coming down to my store and drink with me while Im working. Surprisingly, last time can, but now cannot. OH, she was abit pissed when me and Esther came down during her midnight, looking abit drunk. Some random thoughts. Hahahahhaa.

The day before I flew, 10th of Sept, I was supposed to work midnight but SOMEHOW I went to look for her during break before I start work. (Wait, when did I even start to look for her during her break, I also don't know) And SOMEHOW, we discussed about me not going for work, asking jayson to take over my shift. And we were so happy that I didn't have to go to work. SOMEHOW, I doubt this will happen again, as in me not going to work as I wanto spend time with her, she won't allow. Hahahahhaa. We were so happy that we started to count down.

And I went to find Mei Hua awhile, and she kept saying Im crazy cos I kept smiling. She is the only one who I told about me having a crush on Purple. I was laughing to practically everything, my cigarettes, lighter, ORANGE JUICE. Dear, you still remember orange juice not. LOL. I said we were drinking orange juice. When the time was near, I walked back and looked for her.

The rest I weren't elaborate. But its funny to think of it, it just happened so naturally. Hahhahahahahahahhaha. And I used to think that she is a dao kia and pai kia. And look, SHE IS MY GF NOW. REAL GF.

I love you, dear dear!! This is such a random post, but Im smiling while writing this. Are you smiling and recollecting the thoughts? Love you so so so so so so so so so cheebye fucking much. Hahahahaha. Think you will be able to give me call when you read finish this ?

Comments

Popular Posts