Sometimes you just wanna quiet and shut up. It doesnt involves you so you just shut up. Sometimes its cos the party are talking so well, and it just makes you wanting to shut up and let them talk. And you are in ur own world or just listening to them talk. Im not good in talking. Im not good in expressing myself. I think too much in what pple will think of me. I will think of myself to be independent. I can keep things to myself. I can struggle with myself. I rather let myself to suffer than others. Cos i know i can tolerate whatever shit. Whatever it is, there wil also be always solutions to a problem. Be it whatever shit it is.

I wanto go to the beach one day and feel the breeze and isolate myself from the outside world. Outside world, being so complicated, and at times i dont understand, and they........

Not understanding me.

(i know its kinda random, blog. But yeah)

Comments

Popular Posts