Ytd we both worked the same shift. GF got 75 dollars voucher so we went to ntuc to get food and beer. Practically spent 48bucks on 1 carton of beer. We dabaoed food back and eat. While i went to bathe, GF fell asleep on the sofa. I let her sleep for 2 hours while i cleared my stuffs. I planned to go ikea later to get a full length mirror and wanna shop for iphone cover. I wont be able to spend time with GF cos our shift is totally different. Her closing is so late.

Ytd night we watched 2 movies till about 12 plus, then GF fell asleep once the last movie ended. She can realy easily fall asleep. She said to wake her up when rachel and ah mei come. They did come but she wanted to continue sleeping. I maybe alittle evil, i wanted her to wake up and accompany us to drink and talk cock. Its always more fun with her. I tried to wake her up but failed and was pushed away from her too. I wont blame her as she is tired but still abit hurt. I just wanna spend more time with her. Im sorry.

So now im going to wash clothes and i dont know why but my thumb hurts. Its like rachel's thumb cramps but mine hurts. Cannot really move too much. Wash clothes. Wash clothes.

GF and ah mei are sleeping.

Comments

Popular Posts