Today GF was supposed to be off. But she took over her boss shift. Actually quite happy that she took over cos i can confirm that i will see her after work and that she is just one street away from me. Anyway its still worth it cos she worked from 4pm till 11pm and her boss owe her one off day. Sometimes i wish that i have her spirit as she can come back work during her off day. I dont really wanna come back during my off day and i will have to see who im working with. But well, now i will do anything just to have more off days in due.

After her work, she came over and find me. (happy :D) and today's work is shiok cos im working with kenny and then jayson midnight. I have things to do for my payroll which isnt mine. But anna doesnt seem to be able to handle it. And whatever i told her, seems like she wanna do her own way so be it lo. But i still dont understand why PCA, she isnt the one doing it with me.

After work, we went to find rachel and slack. She cooked hot dogs and eggs. I dont wanto eat as i wanto lose weight. At night eat, will fattening. I really wanto trim off some fats. I wanted to do 50 jumping jacks everytime i shower. I tried it and its tiring man. Hahaha, but still its a form of exercise what. Its stupid, i know. And today I NV DRINK COKE cos cole sweetening. But i drank orange mcfizz. Ahhahaa. Slowly slowly change my way of eating.

We slacked slacked, talked bout birthdays. I cant wait for GF birthday as we are going overseas. Im planning what to get for her. Hmmmmmmm. I cant wait to get out of singapore with her. I just wanto spend every minute and seconds with her, anywhere. My birthday, she said she planned liao. Really curious to know what it is. Must make her drink more next time and ask her. Hahaha.

Tml management meeting. I think its gonna be a very long one. Kenny has got so much things to say. Stimes i feel that whatever we can do just do lo. Close one eye. If its not too much of a hassle, then kio sai for them lo. That is why i dont wanto comment anything. I just wanto get my job done and get out of the workplace. Whatever i can do, i will do. If they cant do it, mean they suck. I dont wanto have hard feelings too. Oh well, we shall see bout it tml.

And i miss GF already. Tml cant see her till 11pm. Sadded. And i hope pay comes in tml night cos im officially broke with my last pckt of ciggrettes.

Comments

Popular Posts