Haiis. Im so gonna miss her. I wish that time can stop. I feel like crying. This is the same feeling when i went to china and have to come back. Now its just in my own home. And she has to go home cos my family is coming back. I miss her so much. So damn fucking much. I need her. I wanto lie on the bed beside her. I wanto wake up and find her sleeping beside me. I wanto cook her noodles when she is hungry. I wanto hear her just awake voice. I want her to act like a kid around me. I want her to take care of me. I want her to hug me to sleep. I want her to cover my blanket for me. I want her to cook for me. I wanto kiss good morning and good night to her everyday. I wanto see her everyday. This idiotic feeling, i miss her )): im so going to miss her. How. How. How. What to do.

Haiis. Haiis.

Comments

Popular Posts