Today went out with GF, her sister, her sister's husband and zeroy. They went to look for new year clothes. Zeroy is really lucky to have so many people dote him. Even though GF says that he is irritating but i know she loves him alot too. GF, you love me more than him right? Lol. We ate aijisen. Having a kid means that you cannot have ur meal peacefully as you have to serve the kid too.

GF bought me an adidas polo t. Thank you very much. We are going to wear it out on new year. Same polo t sia. Should have known sth is fishy when she asked me to wait there. Next time wherever she goes, i will follow. Went to her house and put stuffs. Cannot ride bike cos i wearing skirt. I dont wanto wear skirt liao, troublesome. But jeans make my thighs look big! Nvm, jian fei.

We went to tm to shop for GF's towel and shoes. She got an everlast shoe, not bad. GF wears what, also nice la. We caught a chinese movie and i fell asleep. I realise GF has more emotion with watching local movies. Hahaha.

Supposingly tml is meet GF after her work but rachel asked to accompany her to shop for new year clothings. I wish that we can shop till just nice GF ends work but i doubt so. Cos rachel is meeting me at 415pm.

I miss dear dear already.

Comments

Popular Posts