It has to be the AIJISEN. I shitted 5 times till my butt pain sia. Whole day stomach has been not very good. Met Rachel at 430pm, went to shop around for Rachel's new year clothes. And I bought a MANGO blouse for only $19, when this month pay comes in, if there is extra, I will buy the other two colours.

GF came to find us after she ended work, she called and I thought she was still in store cos that is what she said. I was waiting for Rachel to try her clothes, after I hanged up with GF, afew minutes later, she appeared in front of me. LOL, funny isn't it.

Then we went to eat teppanyaki express, its very nice. Then we went to HAN and slack cos there can buy drinks and smoke. Rachel wanted to use the WI-FI, apparently there wasn't. Since we are working opening tml, so we went home early. And now we are tango-ing.

GF said she is going to write a letter for me, she said IT IS MORE SINCERE. So next time I shall not blog anymore HOR HOR.

Comments

Popular Posts