GF fetched me frm work. It was raining at 4pm but after that the sun came out and the rain stopped. GF nv came down. I was waiting for her till i was playing game in the manager room. So i called her and she was actually sleeping in the crew room. Damn pig sia.

She fetched me hm and i changed then to her house. I didnt want to go up cos im afraid of the mum. First impression comes first and her tone of voice is not very nice. GF said her mom is like this but im not used to it. Cos usually parents will like me but this one is different.

We waited for rachel to arrive and we drank under her block. The usual lepak. Rachel wanted to take the last bus home but in my heart i wanted to stay longer with GF. GF persuaded her to stay over thus in the end, it rained. Hahahah. Rachel agreed. So we stopped drinking and went up to sleep. I miss hugging her to sleep. I wish that we can stay together. I love her so much, so much.......

Comments

Popular Posts