Both of us worked morning. GF changed her shift for the weekend so that we can spend more time together. Im so happy. Im really touched. GF ended work, at first GF said she is going hm first and sleep. But at 5plus, she suddenly appeared in my store. I was kinda shocked. She said she went home and get the helmet and fetched me home. She is just so damn sweet right. Then we went home, wanted to put up the mirror but it was harder than expected. So we decided just to buy the hook and hook it up.

Tml working morning again. Then after that, GF is off but im still working. But still, its okays. After work i have to go down to my brother's school to collect his o level results. Then it would be 2 days off. Have got to cherish these days as our chalet is ending soon. I doubt there will be another chance so yah.

Comments

Popular Posts