Today is chinese new year eve and Im waiting to eat reunion dinner. Im hungry already. Currently Im wearing a hush puppies red checkered boxer and a plain red t-shirt. My mom said that I have to wear red so she bought it for me. I plan to eat dinner then, go to bed and sleep cos tml Im working morning anyway.

Ytd we went to the zoo. My stubborn GF who she always thinks that she is made of stainless steel, she didnt sleep the day before and she worked midnight and after work, she ended work and went out with me. It is like practically one whole day never sleep. She is fucking stubborn. We took a bus to Ang Mo Kio, and then took a bus to the zoo. It was a Saturday thus there is many people. The admission ticket is at $20 per person, but if you are an NTUC member, they give you 30% discount! So the both of us only paid $24! CHEAP RIGHT?!

We didnt really walk one round. It was like all GF wanted to see was her BEI HOR, and all i wanted to see was the baboons. I think we were lazy to walk ba. We saw horse, goats, tigers, hippo, monkeys, baboons, penguins, kangaroos and some stupid animals. I think that was all. But it's lucky that we left early as there was a huge rain.

We booked the tickets to watch 小孩不坏, its really a very good show. I can watch it again. I WANTO WATCH THE DEVIL INSIDE. I have to watch this, MUST! We watched the movie, GF said she had to rush back so took a cab back to bedok south, then me bus-ed back to TECC, took the cap. I think can throw away, cos its kinda out of shape. Met up with Wee Wee, chit-chatted, drink abit with Ah mei too. And then went home.

My right arm is aching. I think I nv sleep properly. Right arm aching, my left thumb aching also. Nao hiang.


Comments

Popular Posts