GF have stayed for 2 nights already. On the 2nd night, Rachel came over too and we drank abit before hitting the sack. 2nd night, GF didn't snore. but I think its because I was tired too. Rachel left at around 11am as she still has school. GF woke up and touched her stomach. It was a signal that she was hungry. She is really damn fucking lazy. I have to bring the noodles right in front of her. But what to do? After all she is my GF. Even drinking, I have to bring the drink to her. But I like to tease her, move the drink away from her when she pouts her lips. HAHAHAHAHA. Next time shall take a video.

I have done finished my PDS. I don't care liao la. Its just an increment. I don't want to stress myself with it. So I am not doing my PDS, and sending it tonight when Kenny is working.

I am a bit hungry now. I am going to get ready to go out. Meeting Dennis Di for dinner and to shop for groceries! I AM GOING TO COOK! With Dennis' help. I am really a fucking hell lousy cook. But GF has been waiting for this day so I shall not give up. I will take photo of the food.

I hope these few days will pass slower.
I miss you ):

Comments

Popular Posts