First time i ended up like this. Its true that money can be earned back. Whatever it is, i wont starve. I can smoke lesser. I can dont buy things. I cant dont drink. I can eat mac 3 meals a day. I can walk home. I wont die. I will still be me.

Regretted in the past, spending money like there is no limit, like there is no brain. Spending on useless stuffs, claw machines, new york. The time when i spent few ks on new york. And i have to tell my mom that i cant give her her monthly allowance. Once is enough, no matter how low in cash i can get, inwill ask from no one. Only people ask me for cash. Oh ya, the time when i asked for cash just because i went to china. I felt so bad. 3 years in full time job but there isnt any savings. I find myself pathetic. And when my mom asked me bout savings. I would tell her i have. I would tell her i know what to do.

This time round, i know, i understand. But i nv get this before. i asked from people money. Its just a phone line but its so important cos i cant contact anyone esp her. If my parents know about this, they gonna fuck me upside down. But since when i ask from them money.

I always say to myself, just spend whatever i want so as long as im happy, im enjoying life. Money is not important but now it is fucking important.

Without her help, i think i can really be suffocating. But how bad can it get. Off days dont go out lo. Go to work. No bus fares, walk home lo. Its not like i nv tried before.

Im just lucky to have her. I really thank her from my bottom of my heart but i cant see my bottom of my heart. Its endless. I will cherish her and treasure her with my life. Im dependent on her. Im no longer independent like how i used to be. I need her, like how i need oxygen to breathe. For her, anything is possible.

Just dont take her away from me please, okays?

Comments

Popular Posts