So fast, GF has been staying here for the 4th night already. Time is passing fast. Please slow down. I wanto spend more time with her. Yesterday, I did some cooking with the help of Dennis. There is so many things that I don't know about cooking. I really am a total noob. But GF said she was happy with it. I was shocked that she came back early. I was sitting at the dining table with Rachel, Mei Hua and Dennis, when I heard bike sound. The bike sound was familiar, so I went out and see, it was her. Not bad a, can recognize.

It was fun to have a gathering like yesterday at my house. It was even more fun than going out. Having a house of my own, dinner together, drinking together, smoking in the house. This is the life that I want. Luxurious life. Laughing and joking with each other. Hui Mei is damn fun when she is drunk. She don't puke, she don't sleep(yet). She is so fun to tease.

And Dennis was supposed to go work, but I was told that he didn't! His facebook stated as he was having stomachache. I wonder what Bee Kian will say, after all she knows that he stayed over at my place. ARGH.

Now waiting for GF to come back after the wedding. It is kinda a pity that both of us are having the same off day, but she has sth to attend to. But oh well, at least we have spent time, and these days spent are definitely worth it. I miss her so much already.

Tml got to work but never mind as she is working the same shift as me. How I wish the life of me and her can start soon. This is the life that I want, waiting for her to come back. Taking care of her, waking her up for work, so many, so many things.

Im hungry. I don't wanto eat cup noodles :\

Comments

Popular Posts