GF bought me a necklance as christmas present. I nagged at her as i know her financial is tight and that it is NOT A NEED TO. So as long as she loves me. But i still love the necklance. I love it, dear. Thanks so much.

We went to bugis to get our tattoo done. We took the cab down after my work ended at 9pm. This is sth that will represent our love. Of cos i will be anticipating for it to get it done. Its like the bond between me and her. I will keep on looking it and think of her. This is the first time that im really willing to do this for a person. To tattoo somebody name, even though its in another language but you will know.

I love you so much, chua hui may. I cannot live without you. I dont know what im gonna do without you. You are part of my life, my everything. I need you to be there for my everything. I wanto know your everything, every single thing. If you nv ask or tell, i eont ask, just let me know what you are doing.

I simply cant afford to lose you. How i wish i can hug and kiss you right now. Haiis.

Comments

Popular Posts