Tonight is sleeping alone without her. Even though its just one week life with her. I miss her so much. I miss hugging her to sleep. Though sometimes she really hogs the bed and i wont dare to touch her as im afraid that she may wake up. At least i know that she is with me.

The last night she needed to work midnight shift. Thus Ah Mei came down and bought some beer. I know that she was tired. She fell asleep easily. I decided to ask GF to deliver some food over. She asked her rider to send and she gave me one inner of chilli and one salt bulk. I was really LOL sia. The salt bulk, i think can last VERY LONG. I have to tell my mom about it tml. So tml i will be like " HELLO MA! Was it fun? "

I MISS HER LAAAAAA. CB.

Cant wait for 29th to do tattoo with her. Dear GF, even though this tattoo we are doing is in another language. But its about you and me. So you cant leave me, if not it will be one damn fucking bad memory AND WASTE OF MONEY. Lol.

I have got to pamper myself when this pay comes in. IM FINALLY FREE OF THE DEBT.

Bloody hell.

MISS HER
MISS HER
MISS HER
MISS HER
DAMN FUCKING MUCH

Comments

Popular Posts