Today went to send off Ela with GF and Rachel. I atmost couldnt wake up till Rachel called me. For every indo crew, i try to send them. My store indo crews, the ones i sent off was Donny, Putu and Dudi. Miss working with them, sundae mix and Kaka.

GF brought Zeroy out and we were supposed to go ExplorerKids but we didnt cos the kid was supposed to reach hm by 5pm. Lunch was on XueTing, though i dont know her well but she seems to me to be a very nice and sweet person, to have her as a RM is really worthwhile. Then we went to watch Puss in boots at Kallang. The movie was kinda boring, i only like it when the puss has his eyes, so cute. And i atmost fell asleep.

Wanted to go Katong to eat but freaking bus had to wait for 25mins. WTH. We ended up with KFC instead.

Dennis got his foot swollen, had told him to go see doc today but he didnt want to. Had told him to tell his mother bout it but he didnt wanto and wanted to wait till tml. Thus i left a missed call at his mother phone, waiting for her to call me back.

Mei Hua texted me, Dennis texted me, Wee wee texted me, and even Esther texted me. The thing with Esther is why did you text the both of us when you know that we are not working. And when i replied no. You didnt reply anymore and you continued with her. So why at first place you wanto text both of us? -.-

We went to sing songs. Usually i sing chinese songs but with them
Its english. And usually pple do the picking of the songs. Hahahah. I do miss singing chinese songs. Should ask Dennis and Ah mei to sing one day.

Money doesnt really matter as long as we are having fun. Live one day at a time. Life still goes on and we wont starve also. So what the point? As long as we all enjoy each other company.

I miss GF already. I cant wait on the 8th so that GF can pei me through the night. I miss hugging her to sleep. She is the spark of my life. She is the laughter and the joy. I love her so much la, a treasure to me.

Okays, practically done with blogging bout today.

Comments

Popular Posts