GF said to blog as she loves reading my blog as she loves it as it is about her.

GF is working now. And me at home, facetiming with her. I miss her so much already. So damn fucking much. I think Im too dependent on her. I need her. I want her. I wanto be beside her 24hours. I wanto be beside her whenever I can. I want to summon her and then she will just appear right in front of me, or Im able to teleport to her side. I think I have gone crazy over her.

Why my parents are coming home tonight? Why can't I move out so that I can stay with her? Why can't my parents just let me bring her home whenever I want? So that I can just pass her my keys and that she can come in and out of the house. How I wish I can be with her always.

I have to admit she knows more about cooking than me. She did fried rice, not too bad. I also know how to cook. LOL.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I
MISS
HER
DAMN
MUCH
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW
FUCKKKKKKK

אהבה ג'ואן

אהבה פלא

אהבה לנצח

Comments

Popular Posts