Today is like the 3rd day after my midnight shift, i didnt went home to sleep. i think my mother would be like "wow, so much programme going on" lol. I hope she dont question me tml so i shall start off the topic first with her about my hair and the new checkered shirt that i have bought.

I cant remember dyeing hair is so painful when he washed my hair and applied some solution at the edge of my hair. Damn cheebye burning sia. I nearly wanted to scold out cheebye. Fucking burning sia. And i just washed my hair, i can feel the sensation burning of it. I dont know its normal or not. But it really hurts sia, like BURNING. I wanted the color dark blue, but he said it will turn out like black. Thus i decided to do the purple. And its not too bad, not as what rachel exaggerate, PURPLE. Its like dark purple. Its a change to see my brown hair to a darker color, very refreshing.. Thanks rachel for accompanying me while i dyed my hair. Heeee.

So GF went to work, can see that she is tired(but what is new) LOL. Its sad that she couldnt join us. Me and Rachel had KFC for lunch cum dinner. We headed off to Peninsular for checkered shirts, same auntie. Before that we went to check out her speakers that she wants to buy for her chalet. And its only for one time usage. We were like some idiots testing out the speakers over there, and she even danced to the music. And yeah, she did get her speakers.

After Peninsular, we decided to take a bus back to bedok which was round 9plus. We were meeting GF after her work. We had 3 hours interval and decided to go cash studio. We should have gone to the one at simpang cos we having supper there with GF. Thus we wasted our cab fare there.

Eat eat eat, we planned for later our meeting. We are like the chipmunks. We stick to each other. Lol. But it is fun. Tml GF finally off. Same off day, we are going to create a joint account and it will mark the start of savings. Cant wait for later. I miss you so much GF!

Comments

Popular Posts