GF worked opening and i worked closing. I thought cannot see her! BUT THEN she came down with dinner which is cooked by herself! Steamed egg with alittle barbie inside and fish! She knows that im too lazy to go outside and eat. And i have bad ulcers. Thus she decided to cook! So thoughtful. She can go get married liao. Still got aloe vera as dessert. Muahahahahha. Then she went back home to sleep.

I know GF is abit pissed off that i took over Anna's midnight shift. I tot that since i got no plans and i cant mert her. So why not i take over and get another off day. Then there will be higher possibilities that we can have same off days cos she has so many off in dues and i always wanto meet her wherever its possible. So GF, dont blame me okays. For you, i will do anything so that i can see you.

After work, i still go find her. Even though its for a short while, im still happy. GF looked abit pale, she got so many problems, sometimes kinda worried for her. Stupid GF. Still ask me to blog.

TML IS THE START OF MY CHALET TILL 14th! GF! I LOVE YOU! Muacks!

Comments

Popular Posts