HAPPY 100TH DAYS!

Im not forced to blog, I just want to use a computer to blog cos its easier to type. Anyway GF kept saying that on the 20th is our 100th day but apparently she didnt count on the first day that we got together. So our correct 100th day is on the 19th. But anyway, doesnt really matter.

Today I was supposed to go for attachment at Tampines Mall and I have some sort been waiting for this day, as its my first store. But there was some miscommunication, and I was not needed, so I requested to go off instead. (anyway GF is off too, so why not?) Thus we went all the way to Somerset as my phone got problem. And I guess its due to me bringing it inside the toilet and have caused some water damage and the cost to repair is $350. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Stupid iphone.

Rain, rain the whole fucking day. Even though I brought a bag, but I was too lazy to bring an umbrella. GF and me decided to catch a movie at Cathay. We brought out all the $1 coins that we have somewhat saved. We paid our tickets, dinner, our whole day expenses using the coins. Including me topping up my ezlink card. HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH. We caught the movie Alvin and the Chipmunks. The show is damn cute and funny. GF is similar to Alvin, playful and stubborn.


KFC for dinner and Prata for supper (thanks to meihua). GF and me took a bus back to Bedok. She is working opening later, thus she has to go back home and sleep. While Im typing this out, GF has fallen asleep and she is snoring(again). LOL.

Once again, happy 100th day to you, my dear. I love you for who you are. I love you for loving who I m. Its a wonder that we got together, as initially, we were just playing around. We asked each other out for drinks. You were the first person to sleep over in my place while my parents are around. You consoled me when I was crying, helping me wipe my tears. You came down to look for me while I was working midnight. I went to send orders with you, taking taxi. You talked to me about ur problems, I talked to you about mine. We text each other every day, from morning till night. Somehow we always have alot of cock to say. All these was even before we were together.

I guess it is really fate that we got together. There was never a bored moment with you. Be it, slacking under void decks, beaches, outside McDonalds, it is always a nice moment. My dear, next year will be a better year. As time pass, as each year pass, we get closer to our dream of living a world of our own.

I love you, now and tml. (FUTURE I DONT KNOW) LOL

Comments

Popular Posts