We spent the whole day at tampines as it was raining the whole fucking day. We walked tampines mall for like dont know how many times. But it seems that we always have somewhere and something to do. Whatever it was, i simply enjoyed her company. At 925pm, we caught the show Twilight. After which we went to changi to see planes. Initailly i tot she wanted to slack under my block, after which she went to pasir ris so i tot she wanted to go to pasir ris beach. But ended up going changi. Today weather was fucking cold. Like cold till i was shivering. It had been a long time since we sat by the sea. I really miss the sea water, seeing it or playing in it. Then it started to rain, quite heavy but luckily tampines wasnt raining as much. After which we went to find rachel. And rachel's eggs is really delicious.

So GF next year, it was said that i eill have love rivals. I dont want, and cant afford to lose to the rivals. Though its just a horoscope but its better to belive it than never. I cannot lose her. I m not pretty/cute/understanding or whatsoever. But i know that i love her alot that im willing to do anything. So i hope that she wont leave me, never leave me. She is mine, my one and only.

And i dont know why. But im very tired. I should have enough sleep though and im still tired. Fuck my life. I just wanna spend more time with her.

Dear dear, i love you. You do know right.

Comments

Popular Posts